Friday, December 15, 2006

If the shoe fits ...

What the **** ???

As is the norm on Friday, I woke up this morning with a wide grin on my face. Hopped up in the shower whistling my favourite Kenyan and rap songs, willing the day to be boring so I can make up an excuse to make up later tonight . Then disaster struck ...

Like a popsicle lying on a sidewalk in the summer heat, my smile and psyche melted into oblivion. As I rode the escalator at the train station, these 2 ladies kept looking at me, then giggling. Ideas of a threesome were racing through my head ... how naive of me ...

It wasn't until I got off the escalator that it hit me. I became conscious that I had an unnatural bounce, like I was taller on the left side than on the right side. Then I looked down. Holy cow !! I wore two %*&# different shoes . I have no idea how this happened, it's not like I was dressing in the dark.

I am presently in a dilemma. Do I stick in my cubicle all day ? Do I go on normally, in the hope that people will look me in the face, not in the shoes? Do I wear my "gangsta face" - the I know, so what face?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has made my Friday!

LMAO!

11:41 AM  
Blogger 3N said...

this is one for the ages...I can imagine laughing out loud like 20 yrs from now.
ati different shoes, are you serious?

11:45 AM  
Blogger jm said...

@ mocha: wait till it happens 2 u ...
@3N:I believe something ... I'll believe I'll drown my embarassment 2nite... i don't want to remember today when i wake up 2moro.

11:49 AM  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

LMAO!
Pole sana!

It reminds me of these tennis shoes I have. Bought a set of different pairs and I was too lazy to return them so I wear them like that. Its hard to spot the difference!

1:07 PM  
Blogger jm said...

movie buff: the right shoe is as smooth as a baby's ass, shines and is blacker than giza ... the left one ... i think they couldn't decide whether they wanted it 2 be black or brown ... but I ain't moving mpaka jioni,might even take a cab home ...

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home