Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Pink Panther ... oops... Panty ...

In this age of terror, we have been advised by the department of homeland security to be keenly aware of our environs ...

My first agenda thus, as soon as I step out of the office, is to quickly absorb my surroundings. And so it was that on my coffee run last Thursday, I inadvertently stumbled upon a diabz ... a a "wow" diabz ...

I uttered a quick prayer to implore the good Lord to forgive my eyes. Just before diverting my line of sight to scan for other potential sources of terror, I saw something that made me linger on the diabz a wee longer ... a pinkie !!

This chick was in some tight, tight black pants that really accentuated the hinder parts of her body. The pink thus was a stark contrast that demanded further investigation. What was she hiding? Was she a terrorist?

And investigate I did. Kumbe!!

My visual probe yielded several possibilities:

i) She had nyambad a serious one, raruaing her pants, exposing her pink panties ...

ii)She had dropped her phone and in the process of picking it up, lacerated her tight black pants, exposing her pink panties ...

iii)Her posterior had expanded in size between the time she left home and this particular moment, exposing her pink panties ...


I considered tapping her on the back and apprising her of this series of unfortunate events. But my strength failed me. What if I ruined her day? What if I dealt a crushing blow to her self-esteem? No, I could not have that on my conscience. So, I watched her disappear into the train station.

What would you have done?

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Archer said...

Nimecheka vilivyo!

Lakiniii, even you Mwangi kuwa serious. How is it possible that she nyambad and raruad her traoz bila raruaring the ngotha?

I'd have done the same thing as you did. Wacha someone else spoils her day. Sio mimi, coz she just made MY day!!

10:55 PM  
Blogger jm said...

@ Aco: I try, I try ...

@ Archer: Hmmm ... that inconsistency is easily explained! Gaseous (and toxic) substances were trapped between the ngotha and the traoz ... obviously once out, there's no way back ... and bcoz the traoz was soo tight, the gases could not seep downwards, thus the "tear" ... mind you this whole sequence takes nanoseconds ...

11:39 PM  
Blogger Archer said...

Ati hwat?? Kweli Mwangi you're a nutter. It seems that Man U clinching the title made you overdose on tha shtundu. Si you pass it over like this?

11:44 PM  
Blogger jm said...

@ Archer: lol ... pokea joint my guy ...pokea ...

11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, Those thoughts of yours are worth a million dude.
For me I would let someone else tell her you know how embarassing it is when a chick points out to you that your fly in undone so think vice versa.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Unyc said...

Mwangi u r inhaling sme crazy stuff!! Ati kunyamba...lol.
Like Kirima tell sme1 of the same sex to pinpoint it 2 her...

3:33 AM  
Blogger Komi said...

I'd have done what you did...nothing. There'll be a lot of such moments when you come in Dec.

5:13 AM  
Blogger jm said...

@ Kirima: like Archer said, that Man United win will have me on a permanent high hence forthwith ... subirini maajabu!!

@ Unyc: :) karibu bongoni mwangu ...

@ Komi: I am not sure if I should look 4ward to that? :)

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you pause to think that maybe it was intentional?
Anyway, I'd tell her since there is no risk of losing a friend or anything, then save her further embarassment. It is the right thing to do. She'd have appreciated it. I was once told to zip up by a female passerby in Nairobi and I took it lightly. She cared. Nothing embarassing.

8:53 AM  
Blogger 3N said...

I am with Bomseh, you should have told her to save her more shame

lakini what it is a new style to contrast ngotha and pants and then show some pinky

it would be like pussy cleavage, i hope its a new style

9:19 AM  
Blogger jm said...

@ bomseh: i don think zipping it is quite the equivalent ... plus can you be ashamed of a situation that you really are not aware of? If it was intentional, it goes w/thout saying that she wasn't ashamed ... if not intentional, telling her would have induced the shame ...

@ 3n: i am rendered speechless, quite frankly!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

L
M
A
O



Tell her bana!

9:56 AM  
Blogger egm said...

Yaani you have the craziest experiences you! At the least, I'd have done what Unyc suggests, that is tell a mama to point it out to her.

12:58 PM  
Blogger jm said...

@ Movie buff : niliogopa, next tyme ...

@ egm: I think Unyc suggestion would have just compounded her misery ... I doubt there are as many eagle-eyed folks as me roaming such busy streets ...

1:31 PM  
Blogger egm said...

Eagle-eyed, kwani you are just on the lookout for anything amiss? Then I'll have to jitahadharisha when I land in your neck of the woods and make sure everything is in order before stepping outside!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

ROTFLOL

5:15 PM  
Blogger jm said...

@ egm: kwanza you with your camera ... suspect namba moja ...

@ prettylyf, princess: :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger egm said...

Haha, ati suspect namba moja? Me, I just piga buildings, trees, animals, rivers, mountains... in other words, anything but people! Unless they ask me to, in which case I willingly oblige :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Klara said...

Cant stop Laughin! U have made my day!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Yaani you ASSessed the situation and allowed the lASS to go ASSuming she didnt need to be informed of the Strength of her Thutha (Kajairo 2005)??
ASSi baba? Lakini you shudnt have suspected her of being related to ASSama bin Laden LOL

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DK

I think the best thing would have been to tell her. Akuna aibu apo..
But for real we ni mgonjwa..

@3N.. ati new fashion... LOL

7:46 AM  
Blogger jm said...

@ egm: sawa, you'll b safe!!


@ klara: i aim 2 please ...


@ milo: keep puffing away ...


@DK: mmm ... can't argue with the sickness part ...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home