Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Confessions ...


Why I Blog ...

1) War on Identity:


According to Google, I am a 43 year old married farmer with three kids looking for a $ 1200 loan to buy a dairy cow. Ati what? Kubaff!! Do you know the life expectancy of a Kenyan Male is 49.78 years as of 2006? I have not even gotten laid half that many times and they are saying I have kindu 7 more years kwa hii dunia. Aish ... those were not the nyondos I was talking about ... Shindwe!! Paka mweusi ...

ps: They even had the audacity to "update" my condition on my b-day - kubaff tena !!

People THIS IS THE REAL JOSHUA MWANGI :)


http://blog.joshuajmorgan.com/life.php/2007/02/18/joshua_mwangi


2) Make You Guys Smile:

If you sometimes visit my blog and leave with a smile, my job is done. I aim to please. This is subject to confirmation though ...

3)Night Job:

What better job for usiku than "hoeing"? Bloghoeing (EGM correction ... Tato ) ... I try to abstain Monday - Thursday ... replenish my juices ... but come Thursday, am on a rampage ... I hope I give y'all a good time ... but there's more in the pipe.. line ... Keep coming for refills ...

4)Najivunia kuwa Mkenya:

I am very serious about this ...

My parents, my schools ... all have taught me about leadership and service. My playful nature should not deceive anyone ...
"Meeting" like-minded individuals like you spurs and motivates me ... and believe it or not, I harbour great dreams ... and believe that with the will of God, I'll be involved with some of you in future in doing things for our Kenya ... watch this space ...

5) Make Friends, Learn Vocabulary

Bloghoeing ... (EGM)
Sex Bila Jokes ... (Archer)
Bilaz Train ... (Milo)

Keep it coming guys :)

Friends, I like you all ... some more than others ... naturally.


Let me tag:

Bomseh
Archer
Modoathii

26 Comments:

Blogger egm said...

Minor correction... Bloghoeing is actually something I learned from the venerable Spidey aka Nick aka Couch 'Tato. So honours should go to him, not me.

9:51 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Thx. egm ... correction noted ...

9:57 PM  
Blogger Archer said...

How can the "taggee" tag the main "tagger"?

Mwas, why didn't you tell us you've got three kids?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

J-O-S-H-U-A buying a cow? LOL

Making me smile..you accomplish that coz u crack me up

12:40 AM  
Blogger Komi said...

The math is what I am having a problem with. Ati how many times, I mean what is the life expectancy again?
You know you are a high achiever:)

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you definitely have achieved numero two...kicheko galore...and i see you's tagged me, but you ain't gon learn nothing about me until you change the url, nilihama daddy.

nimecheka. fortey ngapi 'ears 'od? enyewe get that cow.

na zako ni tano...wapi mbili?

3:15 AM  
Blogger Chatterly said...

great reasons you have. si you love nyondos? na ng'ombe basi unaye tena worth 1200$ aiii

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i got the brief wrong...ni tano tu mnataka...o-ooooooh!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiii bro..yani you were living a anaa life kando na husemi?shidwe!
nice reasons you got there, me i know i always leave smiling, grinning, laughing my ribs out!

6:53 AM  
Blogger jm said...

@ Archer: sitaki kuspoil CV ... hiyo ni baggage hata kaa watoi ni wangu ...

@ Prettylyf: Ya, and it's a darn expensive one for that matter too ...

@ Komi: ummm ... pole pole ndio mwendo ... I am a man of many secrets ...

@ modo: will do that 4 sho Thx. 4 the props. Na vijisababu ni vitano! The questions are getting harder ...

@ chatterly: asante. nina ng'ombe lakini bado hajakomaa ... siwezi mkamua bado ... nahitaji nyondoz bado ... maoni yako?

@ Betty: pole ... heehe ... but thank u 4 kudos ...i'll try harder 4 u ...

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mwangi kumbe you have kidoz..lol yeah your blog does make me laugh...I can confirm that!
farmgal

8:06 AM  
Blogger 3N said...

Mwangi stop denying who you are, as Chatterly points out your love for Nyondos leave us with no option than to conclude you were referring to your Cows nyondo.

Everyone please send your checks to 3N’s account – we need to raise money for Mwangi’s 3 kids. It takes a village to raise a child, let us all be the village that raised Mwangi’s children.

Paypal payments to nguginick@gmail.com RE: Joshua Mwangi Children’s Fund

9:57 AM  
Blogger Klara said...

Confession 1: Am one of those who come here for a good Laugh! N ur posts always do that..
So Kip it Joshua! LOL
Najihurumia Kuwa Mkenya(Kiddin)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These tags will make me do a lot of posts this month. I hope it is the last one for at least the next week or so.

ati ur fourty what? anza kualika watu mazishi boss.

10:50 AM  
Blogger jm said...

@ farm gal: yes i do. see 3n's message.

@ 3n: you were doing really well on the harambee ... until you started on the nyondoz ...

@ klara: you r a sweet one you. i will keep it joshua

@ bomseh: am fighting man, love this life 2 much ...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

LOL...ok I used to think I laugh overly but they say it keeps me young so laughing I will and I must thank you for adding to my youth!
Je ngombe umenunua?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Archer said...

@3N: ROTFLMBAO!!

@Mwangi: ten nil!! What say ye?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Archer said...

Nyondo ni nini?

12:19 PM  
Blogger jm said...

@ Q: i hope the ndengu offer still stands ...

@ Archer: My comeback will not be a "meow ... meow" one ... It will be a roar ... wee na 3n nimewamark!

ps: for the purposes of this post (and every other that i put up) ... nyondo refers to the wonderful bulges on female chests ... but so that you get the full range of vocabulary, it could also be a hammer. Kyuks are weird!!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ati you need 1200 dollars to buy a cow!!!? But I am in full support of the Josh Mwangi's childrens fund!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

I always leave yourblog with a smile on my face so kudos to you.

2:24 PM  
Blogger meek meek said...

u see? and you never thought to tag me...great another VIP blogger lol im smiling at you my dear farmer, please take care of your kids and the cows lol

3:18 PM  
Blogger Juju said...

u r hilarious, always, even your comments on other blogs! ur brilliance doesn't pita us, so we are sure you will do great things :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Since I am an equal opportunity employer (i discriminate only on gender:

(kipepeo)
(princess)
(mimi tu)
(majonzi)

pokeeni baraka zangu. And if one of you is masquerading as a jamaaa, I take that hug BACK pronto ... see disclaimer above ...

8:17 AM  
Blogger egm said...

Mwangi, you have me worried. Ati if one of them is masquerading as a jamaa? Meaning you want a real jamaa? Didn't you mean, if one of you is a jamaa masquerading as a mama? Hmm... :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger jm said...

egm: English ilikuja na meli :) that is my defence ...

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home