Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why is it So Hard to be a Woman ( ?)

I stumbled upon " My Days On Earth" during my usual blohoeing session. Binti_Mrembo (I think) gives a very interesting story that is well worth reading. I think she's a recent blogger and I don't know if she is on KBW coz I saw her post though Technorati. Anyways, I have decided, after reading that post that the "Evolution of African Diabz" can wait kidogo. This is more pressing and I'll try give my $ 0.02 worth on the issue in my next post.

TRUST ME, HER ARTICLE IS REALLY INTERESTING. IT IS WORTH A READ!!

What is the right age for a woman to be married?
Do Women have an expiry date?
Are "Morally Upright" Women Punished Unfairly By Life?
Where do Women Go Wrong?
Why is it so hard to be a Woman?


PS: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST. LEAVE THE COMMENTS ON THE POST TITLED "SWEET AND MARRIAGE"

11 Comments:

Blogger Prettylyf said...

First.. I know I know I shouldn't be here :(

10:27 PM  
Blogger Prettylyf said...

Oops!!!!!!!! I commented before reading my bad off to binto mrembo's(kesho)

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sawa, wacha tukasome - lakini si ujua footprints ni lazima?... :)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Archer said...

Even me I was here

5:24 AM  
Blogger jm said...

An e-pinch for all you guys!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger ? said...

I salute everyone and sorry for leaving this comment but i wil also visit the other link as you said.

Please check out my blog for an update of my views on this subject. It will be easier that way i think.

Am liking your blog and just felt i should stop by again.

Hope to see you around and Ill be back.

10:12 AM  
Blogger 3N said...

I WAS HERE

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was here tooooo!!! and there as well!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

I was also here but now I'm going there!!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Three types of Crazy said...

Because it only took one rib to make us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We will always be short changed.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Juju said...

wacha I join the bandwagon... and been there too :) wachana na e-pinch, huoni we like to fanya roll call before we hepa class.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home